- Around 1 cup finely chopped almonds (crust)
- 4, 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- ¾ cup Xylitol
- 1/8 cup coconut flour
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 6 eggs
- Allow ingredients to reach room temperature. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Wrap a 12” spring form pan with aluminum foil (prevent drips while baking). Butter the inside of the pan and layer the finely chopped almonds on the bottom.
- Mix cream cheese with the butter until a smooth consistency. Add xylitol and coconut flour, mixing thoroughly. Add lemon juice and vanilla extract slowly, mixing thoroughly. Beat in eggs one at a time, making sure each is mixed thoroughly before adding the next.
- Pour batter into pan and place on center rack of oven. Add small container of water to oven to increase humidity and prevent cracking. Baking takes around 60-70 mins (top of cake should level and turn a light brown).
- Allow cake to cool in oven w/ door cracked for around 1 hour after baking. Move to refrigerator and cool completely before attempting to serve.