We are OPEN and plan to be in the future as our health and ethics and the local government permit. We will be self-monitoring for any signs and symptoms of illness and taking our temperature daily before work. Our work is hands-on, and we are doing all we can to mitigate risks in our office. We sanitize all equipment and furniture between patients and thoroughly wash our hands. We have added ten additional minutes between patients to allow for this and to have less paths cross in our office. Please wear your mask into our office as directive by the Town of Jackson ordinance.
We ask that if you cancel your appointment if you are showing any symptoms that could be associated with COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who is infected. If you are high risk or will be in contact with someone who is high risk, please consider the potential implications before booking. We have added an option for telehealth HIPAA compliant video appointments for those who need it.
We understand that as chiropractors we play a role in the healthcare environment and the best way we can contribute is by continuing to provide care. However, COVID-19 is a global concern and we have adapted our practice accordingly.
Most importantly, stay healthy and follow the published guidelines to the best of your abilities. We wish you all the best and will keep you informed in regards to changes in our policy as the situation dictates.
All the best,
Dr. Tyler and Dr. Laura
- Please wear your mask into our office as directive by the Town of Jackson ordinance.
- We will be wearing personal protective equipment including a face mask and gloves during patient visits.
- We sanitize all equipment and furniture between patients.
- We have added 10 additional minutes between patients to allow for this and to have less paths cross in our office.
- We will be self-monitoring for any signs and symptoms of illness and taking our temperature before each shift.
- We will be screening patients upon arrival for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 upon arrival. This may include taking each individual’s temperature prior to treatment.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are showing any symptoms/signs that could be associated with COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who is or may be infected.
- We are operating via scheduled appointment only. Visitors are not allowed to enter the clinic facility to reduce necessary risk of exposure.
- We ask that you enter no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, or call/text us at (307)699-3447 for permission to enter earlier.
- Upon arrival, please wash hands using soap and water in the bathroom before treatment.
- Fever (>100.4)
- Cough (dry)
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Digestive complaints including vomiting or diarrhea
- Severe fatigue
- Loss of ability to taste/smell
Chiropractic care is considered essential, along with physical therapy and many other non-invasive healthcare options. We are grateful that we can continue to serve the community, providing care for musculoskeletal and nerve issues to keep you out of pain during this already very stressful time. If you are not sure if you need a visit, please give us a call and we can talk with you whether an in-person visit, a virtual visit, or referral to another practitioner is merited. As Doctors of Chiropractic we are here to help, it’s what we love to do.