JH Backcountry Health is open and fully operational. All 3 doctors are fully vaccinated and ready to meet your needs. We will continue to self-monitor for any signs and symptoms of illness and monitor our temperature daily before work. As we noted before, chiropractic is hands-on, and we will continue taking sensible precautions to mitigate risks inherent in our line of work. We sanitize the chiropractic table and all tools used between appointments.
We continue to ask that you cancel your appointment if you are showing any symptoms that could be associated with COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who is infected. If you are high risk or will be in contact with someone who is high risk, please consider the potential implications before booking.
We understand that everyone has varying opinions and perceptions on how we should go forward as a community. We admit that we will not be able to please everyone regardless of what decision we make at this time. However, the state and local governments have placed the onus of policing our business environment squarely on our shoulders. Our goal is to be respectful of our patient’s needs and to continue to provide a safe work-environment for all our JH Backcountry Health family.
Most importantly, stay healthy and follow the published guidelines to the best of your abilities. We wish you all the best and will keep you informed in regards to changes in our policy as the situation dictates.
All the best,
Dr. Tyler and Dr. Laura
- Mask usage is now optional within our practice. If you are more comfortable wearing a mask, we encourage you to do so. If you no longer wish to wear a mask, you’re welcome to join us as well. We won’t judge either way – we only ask that everyone get along and remain respectful of one another within our facility.
- The Doctors of JH Backcountry Health will continue to mask up when patients are in the facility until further notice. We feel this will help bridge the gap between the recently expired mask mandate and returning to mask-less normalcy.
- We will sanitize the chiropractic table and all tools which have been used before bringing the next patient to our treatment area.
- We will be self-monitoring for any signs and symptoms of illness and taking our temperature before each shift.
- We will be screening patients upon arrival for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 upon arrival. This may include taking each individual’s temperature prior to treatment.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are showing any symptoms/signs that could be associated with COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who is or may be infected.
- Fever (>100.4)
- Cough (dry)
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Digestive complaints including vomiting or diarrhea
- Severe fatigue
- Loss of ability to taste/smell
Chiropractic care is considered essential, along with physical therapy and many other non-invasive healthcare options. We are grateful that we can continue to serve the community, providing care for musculoskeletal and nerve issues to keep you out of pain during this time. As Doctors of Chiropractic we are here to help, it’s what we love to do. We hope that these revised procedures get us one step closer to seeing ALL of your smiling faces again soon!